Finally Letting This Out

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Jan 10, 2008.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Well I started talking to someone last night about this, and I realised that it's time to finally let it all out. In one go, rather than bit by bit. So, here goes...

First bit is my Uncle. I am so angry with him, seriously I think of him and I want to scream or cry. When my Nan's will was read out he accused me and my Mum of making Nan make the will (because we were the main benefactors) he then said we had only looked after her because we knew what was in the will (we were the only ones who bothered to look after her when she got diagnosed with cancer.) Then, as the final blow, he declared that he was going to take us to court to get the money that he belived he was owed. He started calling around the family and asking them who was on his side, so basically he was spiltting up our family. Me and my Mum decided, that to shut him up and save the rest of our family we would give him the rest of the money, we both lost about £10-15,000 over it. We all said that we were disowning him, that he could have his money and tehn leave us alone.
    Well I'm the only one who has stuck to that. The rest of my family are acting like nothing has happened. (Expect my younger cousin, who is too young to make any difference in the matter)
    He took us to the cemetery a few weeks ago, and he said that that was the first time that he had been to the grave. My Nan died in June :mad:
    There is so much anger towards him, and to the rest of my family for forgiving him. It feels like they are all betraying my Nan. And that I am the only one who cares.

Then there is my other uncle. He is supposed to be selling his house and buying my Nans old house so that it can stay in the family. I had always lived with my Nan and she made a clause in the will that said I could live there for up to a year (so she was making sure I had a roof over my head.)
    My Uncle decided about 2 months after the funeral that he was buying the house, stripped everything out and got the builders in. He gave me a week to box everything up and then told me that I needed to be out of the house for about 2 weeks until the builders have finished. I went to move in with Vikki for a while and guess what.....I still haven't been allowed to move back. The work still hasn't finished. They threw out my bed and furniture etc so I couldn't even go sleep in the house over night if I wanted to. :mad:
    That isn't what my Nan wanted.

Then he called me the other day saying that I had a letter saying I was in loads of debt. He had opened mymail which still gets sent to my Nans house. I AM 20!! Why is he opening my mail!? That's illegal as much as anything else?!?! :mad:

I am in some debt which to be honest I realy don't know how I am going to pay off. Seriously, I get paid £196 every two weeks and that is it. I am £200 overdrawn and have a bill for £1,100 that I need to pay. At the same time as this I need to buy things like food, drink, travel expenses, etc. What am I supposed to do? Please tell me how I am meant to pay these bills?!

I always feel like my Mum doesn't want me around when I go to stay. She is going through the menopause and she is HELL. The mood swings and arguments always seem to be on the lines of her having no room in her own house etc. That;s my fault obviously. :dry:

I'm gonna add more to this later. Need a break

2. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

:hug: Its good thing you shared that with us. This is another example how money changes people to worse.

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thank you hun.

And I am amazed that you read all that!! :eek:hmy:

Yeah, he wasn't that nice a person to begin with either :laugh:

4. Light_In_The_Dark

Np. When you are feeling low and depressed, I recommend you to listen to some uplifting rock and metal. Im the proof that these song work.

SEMPER FIDELIS! Your Light In The Dark

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'll try that, thanks :smile:

6. Light_In_The_Dark

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2008