I can be at peace

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

finally I've been told someone believes me, now I can rest and die peacefully. 28 years I waited for someone to say those words to me. No1 believed me, I was a liar, I was a stupid kid, no1 believed me for 12 years I was se*ually ab*sed, ra*ed. Even as an adult the ra*e didn't stop, the violence didn't stop. Lifes over, someone finally believes me.
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: please dont do anything rash talk to me please hun.
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Please don't do anything. Please talk to us. :hug:
  4. lost_child

she believes me, no1 has ever believed me I'm just a stupid little girl that lies, they wouldn't believe me I tried but they wouldn't and now someone does. It makes so sad to know that my own mum, my own family and friends have doubts I know they do but my counsellor believes me. Someone believes me. she's the only person. I can be at peace now, I will die knowing that I didn't get justice but I was believed.
  5. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

hope you will find what you´re searching for.
  6. lost_child

i can't talk anymore life is over. i've done enough to kill myself, it will happen. gpi wanted to talk coiu;d dint anyhone and now i must do
  7. npain42long

npain42long Active Member

lost child,
    check out the people here who believe you. the problem i encountered was people did not want to believe me because it is hard to imagine the monster is their very house. and they took advantage of a loved one. unfortunately, it is easier to disbelieve tahn to beleive. because once you cross the barrier and you become a believer then you must do something about it. so it compunds the problem. i know this may not make sense, but, lost child, you must keep pushing on and make something of yourself. this way, the vitimizer does not win. THIS IS IMPORTANT. THE PERSON WHO DID THIS TO YOU MUST NOT WIN.....IF YOU KILL YOURSELF, THEY WIN. and they continue getting the chance to do it to someone else. please do not leave this fate to someone else. WIN-LOSE. WHAT IS THE ANSWER? the answer is you live you win, you did not let that loser win. because look what he won. a life, a precious life that is yours. and by killing yourself, he is taking that from you. please hang in there. if not for yourself then the others who are in the same boat. please for me hang in there. i too was sexually abused. and i am now 36 years old and i am still in that bed waiting on him to take advantage of the child i was and still am at times. please hang in there for all of us who have been abused help us come out of that room, that closet, that dungeon of dispair. help us find the light that we deserve. you deserve this light also.
  8. chasing_dreams

chasing_dreams Well-Known Member

hun, we've always believed you :arms: please be ok :sad: x x
  9. lost_child

I have heard what u have said npain42long. I'm sorry for everything.
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I see things differently than you do sweetie. Someone believes you. It is not the time to die, but the time to start living. You are not unheard. Sometimes people refuse to believe what they are afraid of. They didn't want it to be true, what was happening, so they chose to disbelieve rather than admit. It may have had absolutely nothing to do with the real you. They couldn't face the alternative. It was easier to disbelieve what you said than to deal with it. They could ignore it easier that way. There are so many people that believe you here and believe in you. Now is not the time to give up. It is the time to begin anew. Let us be there to help you do just that. :hug:
  11. lost_child

I do understand what u are sayin, but I was 6 when I first said something and the adult I told, told me never to say anything again and then walked out of my life. I was 6 years old, he was an adult. when I was 9 I said something again, and it was hidden, evidence of what had happened and my mum passed me a saniatary towel and told to forget it..she was the adult. I couldn't deal with it, why didn't they believe me, or help me, why did they me hung and dry. I'm sorry. sorry
  12. npain42long

npain42long Active Member

gentle lady,
    you are so right. lost child, you must not be sorry, you did nothing wrong. you are a survivor. you are one of the special ones. talk to us. let us believe in each other.
  13. lost_child

I'm not a survivor i done naughty things i'm horrible, i'm horrible, dirty, she done things . i hate her. I want to kill her, i want to kill him. the pain is hurting, its hurting. hurting tell them to stop I will hurt them tell them to stop i can't take this. the pain is hurting stop it. stop please stop, please I can't take more pain I can't go thru the pain again. please stop.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.