Finally something fun

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lonelymortal, Jan 15, 2009.

1. lonelymortal

lonelymortal Well-Known Member

This guy at my high school hustled me for 5 dollars yesterday and today i'm getting even. All I can say is revenge is a bitch, motherfucker. I'm going to break into his locker with my handy lock-breaker, take his coat, his bag, his books, every single crumb in that locker is now mine. Man is this going to be sweeeeetttttt :laugh: :tongue: (I know he keeps money and weed in his locker too)

Why am I doing this ?
    This guy is a coward and a snake, we used to be friends for months, smoked weed a lot together, hung out together after school sometimes, I've been to this guy's house a couple times, etc. That's the only reason I gave him 5 dollars in advance, otherwise hell no I wouldn't have trusted him. I thought he was a legimate guy until yesterday it's sad that my "friend" would do that for 5 dollars. He told me he was going to find a dealer for me to buy 5 dollars worth so I was like cool I trust you man. Anyways pretty much I went up to him and told him I want the 5 dollars back since you ain't got the weed yet and he's like "OHH I GAVE THE MONEY TO A DEALER". I know this dealer very well and the dealer says he didn't get anything, plus I KNOW the dealer is not lying because he just got to school 4th period and my "friend" was lying saying he saw the dealer at school earlier and he talked to him.
    I can't describe it all on the internet but my "friend" was lying right to my face saying "OHH MAN I GAVE HIM THE MONEY" bullshit I know you didn't you're a horrible liar.

I told the dealer about it and he got mad saying WTF I don't have any money. I've given this dealer over 400 dollars up front before so I KNOW he wouldn't steal 5 dollars from me or lie to me about something so petty.

The dealer stood up for me and pushed my "friend" in the hall and called him a bitch ass motherfucker. But that's not the end of it :tongue:
    (The dealer is a good friend of mine)

It's like 2pac says in a song " SHOULDA NEVER FUCKED WITH MEEEEE"

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Why don't you just tell him straight up to give the money back, if he denies having it or doesn't give you the money back then ditch him. At least you know he isn't a friend.
    It's your call in the end of the day though.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

There will always be bad guys in the drug dealing business.

Learn from this mistake :hug:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I hope you don't get caught on camera breaking into his locker, or else you could get charged for theft.

5. lonelymortal

lonelymortal Well-Known Member

I went up to him, looked him in the eyes and told him to stop playing around I know you have the money. Then he gets all defensive like WHAT MAN I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY YOU DON'T TRUST ME ???
    Just by looking in his eyes I knew he was lying right to my face.

Anyways I took all his stuff yesterday and it feels great :biggrin: I only got 3$ out of it but the satisfaction will last forever.

By the way we don't have cameras at my school.