Finally Spoke To Mum

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by JBird, Jan 28, 2008.

1. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

and she completely ripped me apart! She appeared on MSN at about 11pm, i was too scared/shy to say hi to her straight away for i got myself hyped up and managed to start the conversation by half past 11.

I haven't spoken or seen my mum for about 3 months. Last time i saw her was on a break from hospital before being transferred 3 hours away from my home town, i send her a text/email/phone call everyday hoping she'll get back in touch but she never does. Her excuse for not seeing me is that she's pregnant with my little brother, which in fairness is true and pregnant women aren't allowed on the ward but the only time she came to see me before being transferred was when she needed money.

but i managed to start the conversation with my usual 'Hiya'...waited until 4am until she replied and this is how the conversation went; (i've blocked her
    name out)
    I know what mums like but a) i didn't think she'd not even want to talk to me on MSN and b) i didn't think she'd use my brother against me. Plus she has the nerve to actually call him the name i suggested for him.

I know people keep saying i didn't do anything wrong when i was younger to have been treated the way i was but how could a parent hate their own child this much?

I don't want my brother to live with them but i don't want him taken into care because he'll be put up for adoption straight away and seperated from me :cry: i've always wanted a baby brother.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You know how I feel about this Beak :mad: air is still blue over Essex :mad:

I wish I had some profound words that wuld make all of this better, but tbh I am completely floored by this woman's attitude, I didn't know one could just shrug off one's children with such blatant disregard :mad:

Don't you dare be making this your fault :hug:
    Some people should never be parents :mad:

We aint much, but you still have us :hug:

3. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Sounds like she's stomping her feet because other people are looking after you. She has some growing up to do. :dry:

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Jbird I haven't known you for very long and dont know your whole story but none the less nothing a child does should allow a parent to behave like such an ass. So this is for you from a mom that cares:cheekkiss

5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Juji, you know how I feel about this. :dry: I'm around if you ever want to talk, rant, or whatever. :hug::hug:

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

jj :hug:

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

you know what beak, your mom needs a swift kick in the ass. you didn't do anything wrong at all. i hope you realize that someday. your mom has some serious issues to work out and in no way are any of those your fault. i think you should focus on you and not even worry about her. You are alot stronger than you give yourself credit for and don't let her words break you down. you have friends here that love you dearly so focus on the positives in your life and not the negatives. :hug:

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

thats sad :hug: sorry she's being unfair, i hope she sees sense soon and realises that you need her :hug:

9. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

She shouldn't speak ogf responsibilities until she's learned some responsibility herself. :sad:

:hug: Not cool that you've gotta deal with that. You stay strong hun :hug:

10. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Oh J, I'm sorry to hear the conversation you had with your mum, I can imagine that must have been hard for you to deal with. I don't know what to say that can be of any help, but I wanted to send you some hugs, I think you could use them right now. :hug: :hug:

11. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member