finally

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by maarten, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maarten

maarten Member

I don't know how this forum works. Where you can share things with others or asking things so that's why it's here

First. How can you get rid of those thoughts so you don't think about it the whole day ? What are you doing or trying

I tryed alot off things. Music don t work for me online game don't work for me

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, if you are having trouble using the site go to the letters to the management section and ask any queries you may have or alternatively you can go to my profile and private message me, I am a moderator here. Also you have posted in the right place so do not worry.

What is causing your thoughts? What are the thoughts of and what do you think can help you through them? Talk to us here we can help.

3. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

4. maarten

maarten Member

Everyone. Around me hates me using me lost my very good friend only one that I had he died in car crash he was like a brother to me to weeks later I started to have those thoughts don't want to be here anymore and there is to much things happened. In my live im thinking shall I make the final cut today or just jump somewhere really I don't care any more people hates me anyway.

5. maarten

maarten Member

Im talking with the Samaritans Maybe it helps I don't know

6. Petal

I have spoken to them twice today. Once in person and once on the phone, they are superb and don't get enough recognition for what they do. They are brilliant, good luck :)

7. maarten

maarten Member

Ok I will see. Thanks. Tomorrow. Appointment with GP to dont feel like to go but I have to. Or not ? I don't know.

8. Petal

Go. You will regret not going if you don't. Do not worry doctors are dealing with so many mental health issues now so don't feel ashamed or embarrassed, there is no need to be.

9. maarten

maarten Member

Ok only I need to hide my pols. Dammit

10. maarten

maarten Member

Well appointment with GP. Did not go that good

11. maarten

maarten Member

The Samaritans did not mailed me back today. Thinking to remove that one

12. maarten

maarten Member

I wish I did not go to the GP today. Dammit. Why did I go in first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.