Finally

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itmahanh, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

My eyes have been opened wide and I dont like what I see. The time has come. Ready, finally!!!

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please Carla, I hope you're planning another attempt? :unsure: Please don't give up hun. :hug:

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

They must not be open all the way because when your eyes are fully open you will find the reason you are here.
    Please don't call this the end. Before you get a chance to find some relief and happiness. It most certainly can happen for you, although you cannot see it right now.
    with lots of love for you :heart:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Carla, I hope your not planning on attempting again :sad: If you are,please reconsider,theres so many people here that care about you :hug:

5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Carla, please talk to us. Please pm me or anyone here. We care!

6. itmahanh

See that's it, nothing can ever change. So no more talk no more support. It's a waste of your time. Besides I've been "working" on this for a while now and the damage is already done. No turning back even if I had a miracle dropped in my lap. I could wait for it to happen or I'll just help it along a little faster. I'm just one of lifes nobodys so no worries.

7. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Does anyone have Carla's contact info? I think she's planning an attempt right this moment. Someone needs to do something.

8. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

If you are theone who did this, you have no idea what you may or may not have done.

9. Carla :hug: We are here for you, look at all your replies. You need to really read them hun and don't give up.
    We can be lifes nobody's too, then we would be somebody's, please talk to us before you do anything.
    :hug:

10. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

please carla..don't do this..:sad:..please call for help! you aren't a waist of time. we care about you. I care! I know we haven't talked much, but i would love to get to know you ..be friends ...please. Do you have msn messenger..please add judyb2005@hotmail.com

11. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

ok, last person u want to hear from but hey, don't be silly carla. there is so much more for u to do, so many people who love you and will miss you. think twice about this hun and remeber everything people have said in the past in your times of need, it applies now just as much as it did then.

12. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Carla I hope you are still with us hun. So many people care for you on here including myself and we all want you safe and here with us. Please come back and talk and your not a waste of time :hug:

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I hope that you're ok Carla. :hug:

14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Carla i know you think things can never change, but they can. You may not be able to see the changes, but they happen everyday. I will not tell you not to do anything stupid, as you don't feel it is. We never do. I know you fight many demons and many health issues, but death is not the answer. You told me you hang on for your kids. that shouldn't change, but you should also hang on for you. I hope you are okay and will be back to read these messages from the people that care for you. :hug:

15. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

Carla is in a safe place right now and is unable to respond to these, but they will be passed on as soon as possible.

16. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thank you Kelsey.

17. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thanks kelsey

18. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I'm glad that Carla is in a safe place thanks for letting us know Kelsey

19. rootedphoenix

rootedphoenix Well-Known Member

I'm glad she's safe. Send her our :hug:s and our love.

20. itmahanh

I want to say thank you so badly. But I'm still alive and filled with anger. And everyday in the hospital and in the crisis unit confirmation of just what a nobody I really am was thrown at me over and over. The one thing I do know is that I will try again. I have to do this. It is the ONLY option. Once again so close, death within my reach and I fucked up!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.