Finally

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It's scary but yet reassuring. Make damn sure this is your only solution. This isnt a please help pathetic me just a chance to say I pray with all my heart that all of you find a better way, cuz this is not a pleasant one, thanks all and good bye.

2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Think about your parents and people who know you.

What calms me down is a nice walk in the park, seeing and thinking about nature. All of us are alive for a reason. Depression and the thought of suicide are all mind issues. They can be treated! Please seek help.

3. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Please dont do this,try to get help,talk here please.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Carla now is not the time and you know that you can never be absolutely sure. Your kids are not ready to lose their mother. I wish you would take the same words of wisdom you so freely share around the forum and apply them to yourself.

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

carla, you may see this as the best for you but this isnt the best for your kids as you have told me the same thing when i was at my lowest.
    your lil one deserves to grow up knowing his mum, having your support and love.
    you may see your suicide as the end of your pain but it will be the start of theirs.
    you have help and support here.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Carla,
    You don't want to do this. There are so many people that love you both here and in real life. None of us want to see you suffer but we also think that you can work thru this..
    I know you don't post much anymore and that is a shame because I personally take interest in what you have to say. I know others here feel the same..Keep leaning on us and get the professional help that is out there. No one can treat your little one the same as you. Just think he will never lay eyes on his real mom again if you go thru with this. My grandaughter attended my brother in laws funeral here a couple of weeks ago and went up to see him and broke down crying. The next day at the funeral she broke down again. When we were ready to leave they had to pry her off of me because she doidn't want me to go. I am afraid she put two and two together and knows grandpa isn't in the best of health either and was afraid something would happen to me. When we were pulling out of the parking lot she came up to the car and gave me a single rose and said I love you grandpa. That tugged at the ole heart strings. How do you leave someone behind that loves you that much?? PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!

7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hun, you have to pull through this....your kids need you. they'll never stop needing you. we are all here to help you. . . i am still around because of all of you - and because of my own children. good friends, innocent children. those alone, are reasons to stay.

listen to that part of you that reaches out here - that is YOU trying to hold on - pm anytime, any of us . . . :console:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.