Finally

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

The last push has been shoved. I didnt even have to do a thing. But it is taking too long. I just want it to all be over. The pain the crying the loneliness. Taking so damn long.

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Carla, what's going on? Will you please talk to me? I miss you a lot. Come on msn or go in chat, ok? We can talk about this. I love you. :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Carla, please don't. Talk to us,tell us what's going on :hug:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sis you are not alone!! You know that we are here.. All you have to do is reach out to us..Let us help!!!

5. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

Please don't do this. Talk to someone. Maybe they can help.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Just checking on you sis.. Are you o.k.?? Pm me and let me know how you are!!

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Unfortunately still alive last little step over the edge cost me a hospital visit and now home on "watch". What a frickin joke. I have to call in every 8 hours. Aint gonna help a bit. That's more than enough time between calls. Just waiting for another time when no one is home. I have to do it there is nothing else.

8. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug:

9. thorns_all_over

thorns_all_over Green Thumb Staff Alumni

there's always something else, you just need to to find it... and a little bit
    of luck never hurt anyone as well... :D
    Good luck...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.