Finally

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

The last push has been shoved. I didnt even have to do a thing. But it is taking too long. I just want it to all be over. The pain the crying the loneliness. Taking so damn long.

2. nagisa

nagisa Staff Alumni

Carla, what's going on? Will you please talk to me? I miss you a lot. Come on msn or go in chat, ok? We can talk about this. I love you. :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Carla, please don't. Talk to us,tell us what's going on :hug:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sis you are not alone!! You know that we are here.. All you have to do is reach out to us..Let us help!!!

5. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

Please don't do this. Talk to someone. Maybe they can help.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Just checking on you sis.. Are you o.k.?? Pm me and let me know how you are!!

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Unfortunately still alive last little step over the edge cost me a hospital visit and now home on "watch". What a frickin joke. I have to call in every 8 hours. Aint gonna help a bit. That's more than enough time between calls. Just waiting for another time when no one is home. I have to do it there is nothing else.

8. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug:

9. thorns_all_over

thorns_all_over Green Thumb Staff Alumni

there's always something else, you just need to to find it... and a little bit
    of luck never hurt anyone as well... :D
    Good luck...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.