Financial woes

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ladychar, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladychar

ladychar New Member

Let me vent a bit...

I am at my bottom. If it wasn't for the meds, I would not be here right now. Things are so bad that I cant pay for the parking meter to see my therapist. The reason I cant pay for that is that I went to the bank to get quarters for the parking meter only to find out that I was overdrawn in my bank account.

I can easily overreact and I did. I went in-patient twice in October:cry: for this. I nearly did it, but was too scared to do it.

I look for hope when there is none. I cry regularly. I am now going to see a new therapist this week. wish me luck.

I need to figure this out and climb myself out of here! HELP!

ttfn

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I'm sure things will get better for you Charlene, as long as you keep at the therapy. Welcome to the forums, I hope you decide to stay. There are a few people in your situation and they are managing with it, so you should be able to as well. Things will get better.

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i gave up therapy. no money to pay for it. if you have a place to stay you are doing ok.

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are you?
    good luck dear & i hope you feel better soon :hug:
    take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.