1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Financial woes

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ladychar, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladychar

ladychar New Member

Let me vent a bit...

I am at my bottom. If it wasn't for the meds, I would not be here right now. Things are so bad that I cant pay for the parking meter to see my therapist. The reason I cant pay for that is that I went to the bank to get quarters for the parking meter only to find out that I was overdrawn in my bank account.

I can easily overreact and I did. I went in-patient twice in October:cry: for this. I nearly did it, but was too scared to do it.

I look for hope when there is none. I cry regularly. I am now going to see a new therapist this week. wish me luck.

I need to figure this out and climb myself out of here! HELP!

ttfn

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I'm sure things will get better for you Charlene, as long as you keep at the therapy. Welcome to the forums, I hope you decide to stay. There are a few people in your situation and they are managing with it, so you should be able to as well. Things will get better.

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i gave up therapy. no money to pay for it. if you have a place to stay you are doing ok.

5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are you?
    good luck dear & i hope you feel better soon :hug:
    take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.