Find Your Inner Animal

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Takotsubo, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/raindance/whats-your-inner-animal/

what the title says.

You Scored as Wolf

You're a wolf. You're kind hearted and willing to go to extremes for the people you love. You like to play around, but when you or a friend is threatened, may your enemies beware. You might look a little rough and harsh, but they don't get much more loving or loyal than you. People often look to you for guidance.

Wolf
    89%
    Black Panther
    61%
    Tree Frog
    54%
    Peacock
    54%
    Shark
    54%
    Panda Pear
    50%
    Gazelle
    39%

2. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

You Scored as Wolf
    You're a wolf. You're kind hearted and willing to go to extremes for the people you love. You like to play around, but when you or a friend is threatened, may your enemies beware. You might look a little rough and harsh, but they don't get much more loving or loyal than you. People often look to you for guidance.

Wolf
    82%
    Gazelle
    68%
    Black Panther
    61%
    Shark
    43%
    Panda Pear
    32%
    Tree Frog
    21%
    Peacock
    14%

Aaww i wanted to be a Gazelle so i could prance. Gazelles prance don't they?

3. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

yup your prancin days are over mate:)

4. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

You Scored as Black Panther

You're a black panther. Sexy and dangerous, people are either drawn to you for your inner strength or they fear you and stay away. People aren't quite sure to act around you, but you don't mind. In fact, you like watching them squirm.

hmmm makes me seem a bit creepy:(

5. red ribbons

red ribbons Well-Known Member

I came out 100% black panther...

6. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

You're a black panther. Sexy and dangerous, people are either drawn to you for your inner strength or they fear you and stay away. People aren't quite sure to act around you, but you don't mind. In fact, you like watching them squirm.

Black Panther
    89%
    Shark
    79%
    Wolf
    61%
    Tree Frog
    50%
    Panda Pear
    43%
    Peacock
    39%
    Gazelle
    39%

7. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

I am.. a wolf :/

Wolf 46%
    Gazelle 36%
    Black Panther 36%
    Tree Frog 32%
    Panda Pear 29%
    Shark 25%
    Peacock 21%

8. Stripe

Stripe Well-Known Member

Hummmm.. no.
    Sexy... no
    Dangerious... mostly no
    People are drawn to me.... :rofl: yeah, right
    Fear me and stay away... only if they fear awkward silence
    People arnt quite sure how to act around you... mostly because of the awkward silence.
    but you dont mind... I do mind... a lot
    You like watching them squirm... no, it cripples my social skills even more.

Also, since I'm a diving instructor, I should automatically be a shark. :mhmm:

9. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

You Scored as Wolf

Wolf 57%
    Black Panther 50%
    Tree Frog 43%
    Panda Pear 43%
    Gazelle 32%
    Shark 18%
    Peacock 4%

10. Ozzy Manson

Ozzy Manson Well-Known Member

does seem like me. i dont usually think i come off that scary, but most people think im going to hurt them at first :p

Black Panther
    82%
    Wolf
    79%
    Panda Pear
    68%
    Shark
    54%
    Gazelle
    43%
    Tree Frog
    18%
    Peacock
    14%

11. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I got black panther. I am somewhat dangerous, but being that I'm not sexy whatsoever, I think Shark is a much better answer.

12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You Scored as Wolf

Wolf
    64%
    Black Panther
    50%
    Panda Pear
    43%
    Gazelle
    39%
    Tree Frog
    36%
    Shark
    29%