Fine i see how it is

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Go take your followers and fuck off. I am not gonna be demeaned or treated like shit by anyone. People with their underhanded bullshit on here need to fuck off and do it elsewhere, you got a problem with me tell me dont play games, im not a fucking child and i dont deserve this and nor does anyone else you do it too.

Their rant over now im gonna go and fuck something up

2. Kaos General

:sigh:

Im ............ fill in the blanks because words just escape me at the moment.

Im lucky to have kirsty because if i didnt i think id probably lose the plot with some people. Isnt it nice when you come onto this site because you have been rejected everywhere else and lo and behold you start to feel rejected on here as well.

Voice these opinions and you get told to shut up, your talking out of your arse. Just because something on this site isnt happening to you why do people assume its not going on and its all in my head or just dismiss it as paranoia?

I just feel im not allowed to say anything or be myself anymore, its like its against the rules or something. Funny thing is i used to come here for support because i was in a really bad way 18 months ago, i just come out of hospital etc. in fact all i ever seem to do is support everyone else. A few good people on here have supported me but then there are those people on here who are always the first in line to tell me how fucked up or how much of an asshole i am.

Ive been proven right on a variety of different things in the past and i could sit here and say again and again i told you so, but i dont. Thing that gets me is im the one who backs down and apologises, even though i know im right i swallow my pride and just move on. Im a very proud person so for me to sit and say im sorry is damn near impossible for me and takes a lot of effort but i do it anyway just to keep the peace, when has anyone ever done that to me? I dont want a thread full of people saying sorry, thats not what im after at all im just disillusioned at the moment.

3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

Im sorry youre having such a hard time right now. I would love to give you a big hug right now if I could. Sending you a big virtual hug hon. Youve always been kind to me, and I do appreciate it! I hope you start feeling better-soon!

4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Wayneeeeeeee....just wanted to say i read this buddy and i am sorry your are struggling. You know you have a friend in me.

Now go listen to some dubstep boi! :hugtackles:

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Same here. :hug: Just don't forget that there are people who care, and we like having you around.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you stay and talk to your friends okay stay away from people who hurt you.

7. Kaos General

Thanks to all of you but it just seems there are more and more people who sit and talk shit about me every single day on here just because they have heard something off someone. People need to take assumptions and stick them up their ass. Faliling that how about talking to me and using the full picture you have gained then you might be able to form a rational opinion based on fact rather on one persons hearsay

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well said i agree totally

9. WildCherry

People need to make up their own minds instead of listening to what they hear. And I don't mean only in this situation, but so many others too.

10. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

expressing yourself is what this forum is about...we all need to let out all the pain, hurt and depression otherwise if its stay in, it makes things worse...don't listen to those who tell you to shut up, they are just jealous that you can express yourself, that you dare want to make it...

11. Kaos General

Im prevented from doing that for reasons i aint going into. Just seems im being pushed out from here slowly but surely. Things have happened that i cant go into because ill get told to put it into a pointless LtM that will never go anywhere and will get ignored

12. WildCherry

You're not being pushed out, you do have a place here and you matter to a lot of people.

13. Kaos General

Im not being pushed out? Really?

14. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you're not being pushed out Wayne....we just got you back..you gotta stay.
    *hug*

15. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Hi,

I dont really know you that well seeing as ive not long joined the site but i am disgusted at how some people could do that. You appear to have helped alot of people and they think highly of you and i know its hard but just try to ignore the idiotic crap that them morons do. You are much better than that.

xx:smile: