finis

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by gp22, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gp22

gp22 Member

Flat. tired. ready to crash. what I really want is to crash and burn. call it done. can't get into therapist- haven't been there in 3 weeks. probably should be in the crisis center - again. it's hard to do a lot of damage with plastic silverware. . . at least no new issues are thrown at me there. 2 more days. i have to get through 2 more days of finals. how am i supposed to get through 2 more days when i can't even get through 2 minutes? nobody realizes the med collection i have. that would work. that's not what i want. what i want is to beat myself senseless. turn the inner pain out. don't really care about much anymore. especially me. find a big stick. or maybe a board with nails sticking out. i don't know why i'm feeling this way right now. don't care why. guess i'm not real concerned with the whys. just want to make it all stop. had enough. just make it stop. soon. very soon. what's wrong with right now you chicken shit?:eek:utcold:

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please try not to hurt yourself. :hug: What's wrong?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.