Finished. Nothing anybody can do or say.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DatAlgorithm, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DatAlgorithm

DatAlgorithm Well-Known Member

I am so over being alive. There's nothing anyone can do or say to make me change my mind about suicide. I'm done living and even existing... and there's nothing worse after death anyways; in a world this bad, that's impossible. Don't expect me to stay alive too much longer; I'm done with this pointless struggle called "life" that I was unwillingly forced into by my fucking parents.

2. caspar

caspar Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm sorry you feel so terrible. What has made you feel this way? I personally have felt the same way about life so I understand what you're going through.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I see you are offline, I hope you have changed your mind. Depression can be treated and cured. I just hope you are safe right now!

4. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I feel the same. Hopefully, they can help you, but I'm afraid for me there just isn't anything that's going to help me. I'm sorry that you're suffering.

5. spinfreak

spinfreak New Member

Don't know your exact situation, but I can sympathize with you. I feel the same, although it sounds like under different circumstances. It sucks. I wish. The best for you, whatever that may be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.