Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Bigman2232, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Well the last of the few things really giving me hope are finished.

I've seen the Dark Knight Rises (yes I know, a weak and loser reason to stay around but it was at least something).

My commitment to football finished this past weekend when we lost in the semi finals. I drop my equipment off tomorrow night.

And it took them a whole 19 days (even though they said it would take 30-60) to let me know that I did not get the electrician apprentinceship and pretty much my last hope at getting a career.

I can't even get into a field that my father, uncle, grand father and great grandfather are and were all in.

The only thing I really have left to finish is figuring out how I'm going to kill myself, which I'll probably just fail at anyways. I love being a born loser.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

REapply hun show them that you are serious reappy ok maybe next time you will get in hugs
  3. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

That's the thing I'm not that serious. This was just something of a last resort because everything else is done. Sure I'd take it serious and do my best if I had gotten in, but it's not my dream. Just a desperate attempt to get a career with good money. It being the family business, maybe I'd get the added bonus of not being seen as a freak too.

The truth is I haven't been passionate about anything for 6-8 years now. I just want it to be over. I don't do anything but piss people off and get angry and quit.

Nothing I do is ever good enough. No matter how well I think I do or can do, the world never allows me to be successful.