Finishing this.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

Right,
    a post was made about me a few days ago. now im not out to cause problems here. but id like to set the record straight for once and for all.. because i was made to feel like complete shit afterwards.

I Did NOT try to kill myself.. i am diabetic and my doctor has been messing around with my insulin and it back fired and turned out i wasnt injecting enough to stablise my body.. which then in turned caused ketoasidous or however its spelt.. which then lead to a self induced coma until the blood sugars stablised.

I am quite upset that someone who said they was a friend.. would post something about me without getting the full facts on the sitation.. it makes me feel annoyed because i didnt realise i had to justify myself to everyone on here... i didnt realise everyone had to know my medical history..

As for the "bashing" you gave my boyfriend for attempting to protect my confidenality... well.. to be honest im glad he came on here and told you to delete the post... How dare any of you think you have the right to post such infromation about me. My boyfriend didnt do any harm to anyone here... infact i have PMS from people agreeing to what he said.. if myself and him had wanted things posted publicly. he would have done it hiself.

I thought i could trust people here but i am clearly mistaken... and the person knows who they are.. PLEASE stop posting everything i tell you in PRIVATE over the forum.. i wouldnt dream of doing it to you.. if i wanted people to know i would have told them myself.

Im not having ago at anyone here.. but anyone that has a problem with who i am with and why i am with them.. then take it somewhere else.. because i have enough going on in my life without people adding to it here...

Thank you to the Mods who delt with the situation.. and the post i am very greatful.

2. Withdrawn

Withdrawn Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry this happened to you. :hug: Take care!

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry I was not fast enough Aimee that you did get hurt, but had to sort things out...tried my best...hope you are feeling better and anyone trying to hurt you is clearly disturbed...please PM me if I can be of any additional help...I have been thinking about you since last week...J

4. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

its actually no-ones fault.
    my other half was doing what he thought and felt was right.
    i dont appericate this friend sending threats to my phone thinking Myboyfriend was going to read them first.. im sorry but it makes them no better.

so no need to say sorry.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you're back, and I'm truly sorry for what happened to you. People shouldn't be posting things that are told to them in confidence. Things that are said in private, need to stay in private.

6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

wow that is horrible..that person is mean to do that to you, or anyone else....I wouldn't want to be friends with them knowing they could back stab me anytime...wow...glad that it was settled fast and I hope you and your boyfriend feel better soon :hug: