finnally figured out whats wrong with me im sober

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

I hate being sober life was better drinking atleast then i didnt always try to kill my self.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Being sober is good because you have a clear mind to sort out your thoughts. I'm 27 years old and I've never been drunk. Yeah, I know, I've lived a very boring life, but that's cool. :cool:

3. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

Re: fnally figured out whats wrong with me im sober

edited to oblivion out of fear of reprisal from certain posters and/or moderators.

how come ya like to drink so much? I like to drink also, because it makes me not really
    care about anything in general. the snag is, it wears off :(

what does drinking do for you if you don't mind my asking?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Do you take meds? If you do you will void out the meds because you will be killing the use of meds. I am glad to hear you have put the alcohol aside. It doesn't help.
    Iam 15 years sober! I am also drug free for 5 years. I miss getting high, but I don't want to go to jail. I am to old for that shit. I was luckey I never got caught!! Came close a couple of times.
    Please if you get that down go to the hospital and let them admit you to the phsyc unit. They will probably go to square one and evaluate which meds are right for you. Take care and keep posting..Good Luck..:chopper:..

5. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

im trying to fight this battle against the drink but i still agree with the OP.

its hard being sober because you can't blank out the problems in your life them but i have a stupid way of thinking about it to try and keep myself going:
    i think its a cool feeling when you are drunk because you dont know whats really going on but imagine you are a fly on the wall watching yourself. i would be watching myself act like a fool, i would be watching myself destroy friendships, i would be watching myself causing problems for other people, etc.

6. hydrocronik

hydrocronik Member

Any drug is just a false happiness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.