Fire

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by shellz, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shellz

shellz Guest

Last night, I lit some candles and I put my hands into the flames..I let them sit there for a bit because I could barely feel it. Yeah, stupid of me to do, but, it felt kind of good when I did it. It hurts like hell now, but, I keep doing it. I know people burn themselves as I do to, but last night I actually put my hands into the flames. Im actually kind of tempted to bring it up a level...

2. jjustme

jjustme Guest

:sad: :sad:
    Hey... I don't burn myself but I cut, eh... I don't know what I have to say to you:unsure: I hope you can find another way which make you feel better:sad: ! This is really not a good one... I hope you can stop it... How are you doing at the moment?

:hug:

3. shellz

shellz Guest

not so well..was in a car accident today..started my blanket on fire just a little bit ago..yeah..not to good..tempted to do something with the flames right now....

4. jjustme

jjustme Guest

:sad: Take care of yourself! good luck:hug:

5. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

I would put burning in the dangerous category because of how easily it can catch onto other objects... but I'm curious. How does it feel? How far do you go? Is it as good as cutting (do you know?)?

6. shellz

shellz Guest

Well, it hurts..umm I go as far as I am able to keep the flame or object on me..and i dont know if its good as cutting..i do both but i dont want others to start this or anything so i will just let your imagination run on that one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.