Firs post

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by glasgow1964, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glasgow1964

glasgow1964 New Member

Hello everyone, wel as it say's this is my first post here,i am a male 46yrs old and i have been having a lot of problems.
    I have attempted suicide on many occasions,and as you can guess by the fact that i am writting this i have never been any good at trying to end my life,it feels at times that i am te only one who knows what imgoing through.
    Part of my problem,or should i say the man part of my problem is thefact that i can not open up to other people about the fact that i do have problems.
    Haveing been married to my wife for 22yrs,i even find it hard tooen up to her about any problems that i have,and it was due to this that i was put in psychiatric care in 07,i keep getting told i need to open up and talk to people but that is one thing i just cant do,sorry for going on .

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...glad u found us...it was very brave to open up here...yes, it is cyber, but it can be a good rehearsal for opening up to others...please let us know if we can help you negotiate SF...keep telling us what is going on...there are many ppl here who can relate...welcome again, and so glad you are still with us...big hugs, J

3. SnowFallenAngel

SnowFallenAngel Well-Known Member

Re: First post

Hi Glasgow and welcome

I hope you find help here, I too am new.

Snow xx

:moonwalk::moonwalk:
    :reub::reub:
    :later:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Maybe if you can open up here some it will help you heal abit i hope you can
    welcome to SF.

5. glasgow1964

glasgow1964 New Member

Thanks to all of you who welconed me on here,well after an emergency appointment with my doctor,i have an appointment with a psychiatrist on friday afternoon.So i will let you all know how i get on,i just hope that i can get some sort of help,for right now i feel as if i just going off my head,and that i will just explode oneday and i will end up in a whole heap of trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.