First and last post

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Canned Penguin, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canned Penguin

Canned Penguin New Member

Hi everyone
    Well like the title says this is my first and last post.
    My name is sean kully,ive just signed up to this site,although ive been reading this site for months.
    In about an hour im going to drive my car to a quiet place,<mod edit-gentlelady-methods>,and go to sleep.. i wish i could explain more but i cant about why im posting but i cant..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2007
  2. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

It probably won't work, and you'll only end up with severe brain damage, and have to live out the rest of your days as an unresponsive vegetable in a hospital room, having to have someone come around and clean up after you each day, because you are no longer able to do it for yourself.

That's a thousand times worse than the death that you so crave, because then you won't even be able to make choices for yourself anymore, and you'll just have to be alive...for years...and years...never getting any release from the life that you're so desperate to escape. And if you have any cognitive functions left in your brain, you'll be wishing for the rest of your bed-ridden life, that you'd never taken that ill-fated ride out in your car, and screwd up you're brain with a gas that has more of a chance of crippling you for life, than it does of actually killing you. Do the research...the cars that they make nowadays only have about 5% of the gases that I'm sure you're looking for to try to kill yourself with.

I hope that you at least see this post before you drive off to go ruin the life that you still have.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2007
  3. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

hi sean. i hope this isn't going to be your last post. i don't know what's going through your mind right now to make you feel as though there's absolutely no other way out for you. i'm not very good at helping, and i'm feeling really low myself right now, but maybe you can find some way to at least tell us about what's brought you to this point, and maybe in some form, there will be help, or hope. please, can you find some way to tell us what's been eating you?

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sean, what is it that has you to the point where you feel you cannot go on any longer? Why don't you take a little more time out and write about it. Maybe we can offer you a little support to help you make it through. :hug:

5. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

Pray thats he's alright guys.... :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.