first cause of death in your country

Status
Not open for further replies.

jane doe

well in argentina almost 20 poeple die per day in car accident, but the first cause is violence. here when someone will steal you something in the street first they kill you and then they get what they want

TG123

well in argentina almost 20 poeple die per day in car accident, but the first cause is violence. here when someone will steal you something in the street first they kill you and then they get what they want
That is pretty nasty. When you say 'here' are you talking about Argentina or the US? In Canada our murder rate isn't too bad.

Although I do think that common sense in our nation died when we elected the Conservatives into power. :)

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

M

MrDepressed

Whith what I have been able to gather the leading cause of death in Canada is unintential injury followed by suicide...

M

MrDepressed

as of 1997 it was.. maybe another time I willl do a more indepth search for more current stats..

TG123

as of 1997 it was.. maybe another time I willl do a more indepth search for more current stats..
That is really sad. I'm still thinking how close I was to becoming a statistic just a week or so ago, only without any accident. How are you?

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
"Chapter 36: More people die each year from suicide than in all the world's armed conflicts."

It's in a book I'm reading, I posted details in a nearby thread.

M

MrDepressed

goes to show the sad state that most of us are in.. I continue to hope (but dont expect) a brighter future

C

CM 1000

"Chapter 36: More people die each year from suicide than in all the world's armed conflicts."

I you believe but that could change bus for committed suicide it necessary to have an unconscious program that no matter who can remove and the person will not commit suicide. Because to remove the program to commit suicide it is enough to say a prayer for removing this program with a specific person this prayer is easy to say (I am not the Universe but I make party of the Universe) That is so simple and could save the life of so much of people if everyone knew that even the suicidal person could make this prayer for itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00