• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

first counselling session tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

a little scared

so i can't sleep that well, i'm thinking about my counselling i have to go to tomorrow. i don't feel nervous or anxious. i'm not sure what's causing me the problem. it's for bereavement and at the moment i'm trying to cope with the loss of a parent and the emotional loss of a few friends. it's built up for a while... maybe i'm rambling too much.

i really wanted to ask how your first counselling sessions went and how long you've been going for?

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I'm going for a visit to mine tomorrow as well, I'm nervous.
Unfortunately, all of my visits have been fruitless so far, I suggested to him that this time, I write out my feelings to him as I always freeze up when seeing him in the face.
Best of luck to you and I'd like you to know that in this field, you have to have a lot of patience and someones you may have to see several counselors before finding the right one for you. Good luck!!! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00