First day here.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sinful, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinful

Sinful Member

Might as well introduce myself here before I pour my heart and soul out in the other forums.

Hi my name is Sinful, not my real name, but I guess you knew that. What's real is that I'm a male in the mid 20's that lives in the US and probably like many of you have "problems."
    I hope I could learn anything from here and maybe add anything that might help anyone else. Thanks for tuning in and I'll see you guys and gals about.
  2. SoHappyItHurts

SoHappyItHurts Well-Known Member

Welcome. Have you considered seeing a therapist and/or a psychiatrist?
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, Sinful, I hope you find support here. :hug: Feel free to send me a PM if you ever want to talk. :smile:
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

welcome to SF

If you ever need anything feel free to pm me...
  6. Sinful

Sinful Member

Thanks for the warm reception people. I appreciate it very much.

As for the therapist thing I must say I was put into a hospital which had me speak to one. It was nice to speak to someone, but eventually it didn't get the job done. I don't think they are there to cure you anyhow, but help guide you.

My experience was that I felt I didn't want to be guided anywhere, but downhill so it didn't work out as much as one would hope.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Sinful. You will find us to be a caring community filled with many people willing to listen and offer support where it is needed. We also value your help as well. Please feel free to PM me if you need someone to share with. i will get back with you as soon as I can. :hug:
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I hope you like it here. If you ever need to talk about anything at all feel free to PM me. Take care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.