First day of school tomorrow, I really need someone to talk to.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Softcore, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Softcore

Softcore Member

So tomorrow I go back to my old school for the first time in about nine months, the last semester of my sophomore year I had left to go to cyberschool due to a problem I have with an ex girlfriend. It's a lot to talk about, but in short I am destroyed by the sight of her, or anything that reminds me of her, and my subconscious will attach her face to anything I've ever seen her with or around... so I went to cyberschool, but this just put me in another realm of pain, I couldn't watch her or see what she was doing, I always wanted to know, I couldn't concentrate on my work or anything so my parents said no more. So now I have to go back to public school where I'll end up crying, puking, and more than once a week have to call my mom to come pick me up because I can't stop. She said no more this year, so I have no way out. I'd just like someone to talk to, someone who can be there to help when things to go awry, and someone who can eventually help me to my own salvation. I'm too embarrassed to talk to my friends or family about this and the way it makes me feel.

The only reason I've asked for an older person, is that I'd like to feel like a stupid teenager, I know it in my mind, but I can't feel it in my heart.
  2. rxrxrx

rxrxrx Member

Have you talked to your parents about seeing a psychologist? It might be helpful to have an hour once a week to talk to someone who is objective, nonjudgmental and educated. Good luck, you can always post here and someone will be there for you!
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I agree that it sounds like professional input would be useful because you sound almost obsessed with this girl which is not healthy, and it also sounds like you are living a nightmare, which is also not healthy, but there is hope that both can improve, with time and help.
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

That sounds pretty rough. A shrink sounds good as others have said.

My PM box is always open :). But I'm not an oldie so :tongue: lol.
  5. Ålice

Ålice Banned Member

I know how hard it is with the whole ex girlfriend situation. I've gotten my heart broken so many times, but I think that's what made me stronger. I think going back to public school is a good choice for you. It's easier not to focus and go crazy about something (someone, in your case) when you're around other people and are constantly distracted by other things. I hope you meet lots of new people and make new friends. The first few days of school are very important! Try to be as social as you can, even if you have to force yourself. It may feel fake at first but in the long run, I think you'll find yourself in a better position than you are in now. Feel free to msg me if you need to talk to anyone! I'd love to hear about how things go with you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.