first day

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sammysuze, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammysuze

sammysuze Member

Hello all,
    I'm trying to find a place where I can get support for crushing anxiety, depression, and intense feelings of suicide. Is there a place where we can talk about the events that brought us to have these feelings? I'm also wondering if I have to wait the two weeks before I can get into chat?

Best,
    sammysuze

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

The crisis, suicide, uncertainty principle, depression, let it all out or this welcome forum are all perfectly reasonable places to start talking in your own time - hope you find the support you need,

Much love,
    Chris

3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome!

You can get into chat without waiting, that is if chat was being reasonable today.

There is an alt link to the chat in Member Resources I believe. That is working for some folks.

And you are welcome to post wherever and whenever you feel comfortable.

:hug:

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome, sammysuze! :welcome: I give the responses above to your questions a gigantic thumbs up! :thumbup:

5. blue.period

blue.period Active Member

Hello,

Just wanted to offer you a welcome. I think you have found the right place to talk about all your feelings and get some support. I hope you find some comfort here.

6. sammysuze

sammysuze Member

Thank you.

7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi sammysuze, welcome to SF's..

8. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, we're all here to listen to you whenever you need.

Feel free to send me a PM if you need/want to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.