First impressions

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Wednezday, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wednezday

Wednezday Member

Heyo...
    Er... how to introduce oneself on a site like this. I discovered it while being plagued by some troubling thoughts whirling around in my head and decided to register, because why not?

Anyway, I have some... unique issues I'm often not sure how to disclose, even to myself. Though I do have one close friend (I've known him going on 15 years) that I'm able to confide anything in, and vice versa, and be understood perfectly; I s'pose I find myself here for those times when he isn't in arms' reach, hah.

God, I suck at this. Anyway... hi?

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

HI and welcome...you can say anything you want on here and no one will judge you...
    I hope you can open up.....

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums..If things get to bad call the samaritans or a crisis hotline..It will give you a person to talk with.. In the meantime you have us to lean on..Stay strong and stay safe!!

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...it is very hard to introduce one's self..and you did fine...hope you find the support and caring here...big hugs, J

5. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to SF Forums. You'll find support and encouragement here.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome okay post or vent but allow others to help support you okay. take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.