First Post

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by NoseDive, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoseDive

NoseDive New Member

I've been struggling all day every day for 16 months now.

Talking to others is about the only thing that makes me feel a little bit better.

Hoping to get some support from this forum

Is there a chat room on this site?
  2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to SF! I hope talking here will help you out then. There's a chat room in the bottom right corner. If you have trouble finding it or need help with using it there are some threads in the troubleshooting section of the forum which I can point you towards.
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF - hope to see you here on the boards and in chat to talk and hopefully get you feeling a little better or less alone.
  4. jannu

jannu Member

5. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Hey there and welcome to SF! Here, you will definitely find a great many people to talk to, no matter the time of day or night it is for you, as there are members from all over the World and you can talk about anything that is troubling you or upsetting you without fear or being ridiculed or teased, as everyone from the administrators and moderators to the members have all gone through something themselves so every one of us can relate in some way to what is going on in your life. We are all a very compassionate bunch of people and are always willing to help you out whenever you need it, so do not be shy to post any worries or fears that you have - SF is dedicated to helping helping in need and we all do our best to support one another, so you are in excellent hands with us all here on Sf!

Also, I have to apologise for my late reply - been busy with a personal project (and some problems with the site itself the last few days) but welcome anyway! PPG Bubbles (my avatar) welcomes you as well! :)

Edit: Yes, there is a chat room on SF, but there have been a few bugs with it of late, so right now, it is currently down for maintenance to find out what the problem is, but Raven and Freya, who work on such things for SF are on it and you can always count on them to find a fast solution to any problem that is wrong with it.Hopefully it will not be down for long, a few hours to a day or two at max.

I am also in the chat room a lot, so if you ever see me in there, drop me a line some time. :)
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello, Nosedive and welcome to the forum. I hope we can help you through your issues and help you to become more at ease about opening up and talking about suicide. The people here are really friendly, I promise and will never judge you ((hugs))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.