First post...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by grey_skies, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grey_skies

grey_skies New Member

I just joined and am a little nervous about posting. I don't want to die, but I don't know how to go on. I'm afraid people will think the reason I feel this way is silly, not a good reason to feel this bad. I just hope someone can understand. :unsure:

2. Fredericks

Fredericks Well-Known Member

Welcome, grey skies. I hope you find what you're looking for here.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi and welcome to SF. It's understandable that you are nervous to post at first, I think a lot of us felt that way. It will be easier to open up as you post more. None of us will think you're silly for feeling the way you do so don't be afraid to tell us what's going on. We'll be more than happy to help. :hug:

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello grey skies and welcome.. you are here and that is what counts now.. look around at the forums in your own time.. do not feel silly or that you do not belopng on here.. you are not going to be judged on here or putdown.. glad to have you with us now.. tc, Jim

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Grey Sky.. Tell us more so we can help..

6. grey_skies

grey_skies New Member

Thanks, everyone!

7. letty

letty Banned Member

Welcome grey skies, hang in there, and continue to share, sorry you feel bad.

8. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I don't think this is silly at all. It's how I feel all the time. It is a little scary at first posting here, you wonder if everything you are going to say will make them judge you. But the great thing about it is that people here are going through what you are. :hug: I hope you feel at home here.

9. im new myself- i dont care what anyone else thinks-this is real and it needs to be addressed-id be happy to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.