First real suicide attempt.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Celestex0, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celestex0

Celestex0 Member

Pretty nervous about it. Not sure how I'm gonna do it yet. Haven't chosen a day. But I wrote my note. Easy part down. All I know is, this has to work.

2. dvnj22

dvnj22 Well-Known Member

this may be a stupid question but why do you want to commit suicide?

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

How about using the energy and thought to get help instead. As others have suggested before, see your doctor, school councillor, find a self help group.

4. srilu

srilu Member

you will be nervous when you are not sure about something.So think and take a wise decision.Take help from your loved ones.

5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Can you get help from your gp/crisis team/cpn or councellor.
    got to a+e/er

6. Celestex0

Celestex0 Member

I'm nervous because I'm scared of it not working , not of dying. And I want to commit suicide because I don't feel my life is worth living anymore. I've tried to seek help and it didn't work. I'm tired & weak.

7. Morisha

Morisha Active Member

Go and talk with a therapist or your loved ones.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun,please seek help. If you feel no-one will listen to you or cares, I promise you can talk to me :hug:

9. Celestex0

Celestex0 Member

I appreciate everyones kind words but repeating my story to the whole entire world isn't going to take away the way I feel or make my feelings any easier for me to deal with, I've tried.

10. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

You don't need to repeat your story. There are ways of looking at your feelings and the ways you react which can change the way you look at life. It is possible to change. It does take courage but it probably took courage to survive whatever you've already gone through. Use it to do more than get by.

11. dvnj22

dvnj22 Well-Known Member

If you commit suicide now, everything you've done would have been for nothing. If anything don't attempt it because of the chance that it won't work, and the possibility it's of messing up and becoming horribly disabled.

12. Celestex0

Celestex0 Member

At this point whatever courage I had left is gone.

13. Celestex0

Celestex0 Member

I understand there's a possibility to grow, I just don't think I want to.

14. RemeP

RemeP Member

I was 18 the first time I seriously tried. I've always regretted it, and that was 10 years ago. You need some more life experience before you make a life ending decision.

15. Celestex0

Celestex0 Member

No disrespect, but you have no idea what life experiences I have or haven't had.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.