First suicide dream ever (hopefully the last too)

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by rocknrollsuicide, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocknrollsuicide

rocknrollsuicide Well-Known Member

Dreamt that I had to committ if a power greater than mine pushed me to do it. Such power drove me at the bottom of Center Point in London and as soon as I looked up at the top of the building, my life in my dream flashed before my eyes. At the same time, the plan I was about to carry out, flashed in my mind. Sort of like I saw myself while dying... This big backwards (my entire life) and forwards (immediate future) flash made me wish to carry on living but at the same time, the big power in the dream - kinda like an invisible force - pushed me inside Center Point, up to the elevator on my way to suicide point. The dream ended with me managing to fight against this invisible force shouting "I don't wanna die like this!" and run away from Centre Point down to Oxford Street and pof! I woke up...

I don't know if my recent addiction to "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" TV series somehow triggered such a dream, but surely I never had a dream related to suicide or with any suicide parts in it, which I have been trying not to disclose here to avoid triggering ...

Anyway, this is my latest weirdest dream.

Judgemental, insensitive, arrogant people (you know who you are) please kindly refrain from giving your useless two cents interpretation on this dream.
    If you try to harm me with your words here, it's gonna hit you back ten times harder.
    You have been warned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.