first time here/ my crisis

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by kittyD, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Ever been too depressed to get up the energy for suicide? Strange huh, I think seriously about it but don't even have the motivation for that.
    however my crisis is just about sinking lower and lower. In the past 4 years,I have lost a mobile home we lived in, a wellpaid job I'd been at 19 years, been evicted from my apartment, made a move for both my mother and I (with my girl), had my mom die last Nov, gone on assistance, moved again to my present place. So now I'm a mess, can barely get from the couch to bed, haven't really unpacked; we've gotten paths through boxes; isolated myself a long time ago from all but one friend and my ex; rinse clean dishes rather than a load; cook only when funds run out which is quick on assistance; sleep in my clothes; shower twice a week; don't make my daughter go to school cause the fighting is too much; and I don't know what else.
    I said in my intro that all of my life suicide has always been an option, calmly, not for the shock value, just there.
    I have also been somewhat pyschic for my entire life, have a strong belief in that whole world, have quite strong healing powers in my hands; but haven't felt whole enough to try to use these to my advantage.
    more later, daughter interruptus...

2. LilDarling

LilDarling Member

:hug: hang in there. I know it's really hard, but try as hard as possible to do things that you do, or used to, enjoy. Try having fun. :hug: again.

3. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

Hi Kitty.. I just wanted to let you know that I also sleep in my clothes and get so depressed sometimes that I dont visit my shower frequently (Im not ashamed to admit that). All I can tell you is - Hang In there.. My best friend (who I only know because of my computer and my mail box) tells me this 'The only way to go is up'. Meaning..When you have hit rock bottem you cant go any further down and all thats left is up.. I know thats not always helpful but when I stop to think about it, it is helpful... If you ever need to 'talk' feel free to pm me.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Can you please do one thing for yourself today? Call the local crisis line. Tell them exactly what you have posted here. They can get you help hun. They may have some solutions that you havent considered or knew existed. Please call for you and your daughter. If you want to talk I'm a pm away.

5. kittyD

kittyD Well-Known Member

Re: first time here/ my crisis & my daughter in crisis

6. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

Im glad I could at least be good for a laugh :blink: You also made me laugh when you said that sideways was a choice too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.