First time here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Seizon sha, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seizon sha

Seizon sha New Member

First things first, I am an American male (Better get that out of the way so people wont be confused if they go by my avatar) who survived an OD a few weeks back (I will talk about that in the appropriate forum). I am very interested in the Japanese Language and Culture (Hense why I chose the Romanji of 生存者 which in Romanji is "Seizon sha" which translates to "Survivor").
  2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF =)
    ever need anything, give me a yell
  3. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. Feel free to PM me whenever. I'm also fascinated with Japanese culture once i am a 1/4 Japanese. kiwotsukete :smile:
  4. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Hey there and welcome to the forum. I study Japanese at school. Hope to see you around.

5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Dear Survivor;

Welcome to the forum.:smile: I'm sure you'll make some good friends here - as I have - who will comfort and support you when you need it. Make yourself at home here. This place and its loving caring members have done me a world of good.:smile:

6. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome :)

Hope to see you around :)

Take care

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. There are lots of people here interested in the same things you are. I hope you find some of them to share with.
  8. GhostOfYou

GhostOfYou Well-Known Member

hey, welcome to the forum :)
    Nice to have you with us here. I hope you find the help and support you're looking for. If you ever need anyone to talk to, feel free to PM me anytime, alright?
    Take care of yourself, and I'll see you around.

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, hun. :) :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.