• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

First time here

Status
Not open for further replies.
First things first, I am an American male (Better get that out of the way so people wont be confused if they go by my avatar) who survived an OD a few weeks back (I will talk about that in the appropriate forum). I am very interested in the Japanese Language and Culture (Hense why I chose the Romanji of 生存者 which in Romanji is "Seizon sha" which translates to "Survivor").

John6491

Welcome to SF. Feel free to PM me whenever. I'm also fascinated with Japanese culture once i am a 1/4 Japanese. kiwotsukete :smile:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Dear Survivor;

Welcome to the forum.:smile: I'm sure you'll make some good friends here - as I have - who will comfort and support you when you need it. Make yourself at home here. This place and its loving caring members have done me a world of good.:smile:

least

GhostOfYou

hey, welcome to the forum :)
Nice to have you with us here. I hope you find the help and support you're looking for. If you ever need anyone to talk to, feel free to PM me anytime, alright?
Take care of yourself, and I'll see you around.

-GhostOfYou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00