First time here...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostWR, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostWR

LostWR New Member

I want to die.
  2. Savsta

Savsta Active Member

welcome , im sorry you feel like that. whats making you feel like that ? we are here to help *hug , kind regards Tom
  3. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Care to talk about it? If not, that's fine, but we're here to listen. :hug:
  4. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

we're here because we have that in common
    you are welcome to talk if you'd like...we will listen for sure
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun let us know what is happening okay so we can help you some we care we do not judge okay we listen and we try to help hun If you are endanger please call crisis line or go to hospital near you and get help okay hugs
  6. allison

allison Well-Known Member

Is there a certain reason you're feeling this way? Would talking about it help? I realize you joined this forum, and that in itself means you do want to help yourself, even just a little bit, so that means you may not totally want to die.
  7. LostWR

LostWR New Member

You all are the first people who have cared in... too long to remember. A couple years ago I came out about being abused.... instead of getting help, I lost my family, my friends, my church. The only person who hung in was my therapist... now she's gone (illness). I have no one. I can't face anymore of this. I can't
  8. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

R.I.P. your therapist, and welcome, Kate. :hugtackles: I hope things do improve for you. ~ With caring, Alex
  9. total eclipse

Hun you have us now okay you do we are like a family here hun You can pm anyone of us and we will talk to you listen We care okay some of us can relate so well to what you have written and noone should be alone. Please pm me anytime okay sending hugs your way :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
  10. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I am sorry they were not able to face the truth Kate, but I'm very glad you made it here and posted. I hope you can keep us informed about how you feel, and tell us anything else you would like to get out of your head.
  11. twing

twing Active Member

i just want you to know that i care.. :smile:
  12. toopainfultolive

toopainfultolive Well-Known Member

R.I.P your therapist.

Are you getting a new therapist!? Perhaps you can give the new therapist a chance. Stay safe. :)
  13. LostWR

LostWR New Member

I'm in so much pain.
    My head knows all the "reasons not to die" - but I can't face this kind of pain. My family/friends/church all have each other. There lives are just the way they always were.
    I lost everything.
    It hurts too much to face.
  14. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Can you tell us about your pain, as you would your late therapist?
  15. toopainfultolive

toopainfultolive Well-Known Member

I know how it feels to lost everything. :hug:
  16. LostWR

LostWR New Member

I had no idea I could be on this much pain. Spending all my time alone in silence. I can't find the energy to deal with anything. My therapist really hung in, believed in me, accepted me even as broken as I am. Without her it's so obvious how much I've lost, how ALONE I am. It's hard to find enough energy even to do this.
  17. total eclipse

we are here for you hun okay i know yu feel alone but your not hun you can pm any of us hugs
  18. musicalpsycho

musicalpsycho Active Member

Lots of us here understand how you feel about pain and how difficult it can be to even get out of bed when you feel crappy. I struggle when my therapist goes on holiday for even a few weeks, no one else in my life understood how I felt or even cared (not even my own parents). The people here on SF (myself included) can help you if you want so you don't have to just sit in silence anymore. We care and are willing to listen and give advice if you need it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.