first time in a long time

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ~PinkElephants~, Apr 1, 2007.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

It's the first time in a long time that I have woken up and felt more than okay, felt great in fact. I hear the birds outside of my window and it makes me smile, I haven't felt that way in a long time. I am sitting here writing this thinking in my head what I can do today, i can go walk the beach, breathe the salt air in, I can take my notebook with me and write a poem while the cold air hits my face. I can do anything I want to and know I can come back down from the euphoric feeling and rrealize so many things.

*I have air to breathe, life to live. I have a life whether it be good or bad atm, but I am alive.
    *I have family that loves me whether it's shown alot or not. I have a soon to be 7 year nephew who means the world to me. he's got such a screwed up view on women b/c of his dad. I need him and he needs me.
    *I've realized life is too short to let people who in the realm of things mean nothing in my life effect me. I shouldn't let people who I know don't give a shit about me bother me and I won't. I'm too beauitful of a person to let any one human destroy me.
    *I dont need someone to be in love with me to be happy. I don't need companionship to be happy. Happiness is within you just need to find it.
    *I am fuckin' beautiful inside and out. Whether I have my ugly days or not, I'm fuckin' Ibeautiful. Whether I weigh 100 pounds or 200 pounds I'm fuckin beautiful. Whether i have a clear complexion or a huge zit I'm fuckin beautiful. AND NO ONE WILL HINDER THAT FEELING.

I AM SOMEONE. I AM BEAUTIFUL. I AM ME. I AM UNIQUE. IF YOU DON"T LIKE ME DON'T WASTE YOUR BREATHE BECAUSE YOU AREN'T WORTH MY TIME. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHO I AM DON'T EVEN BOTHER BECAUSE YOU WON'T BRING ME DOWN.

GOD I LOVE ME TODAY.I LOVE MY LIFE. I LOVE THIS WORLD. IM GOING TO THE CLIFFS TO TAKE SOME BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF NATURE AND ITS TRUE BEAUTY.

PEACE....LOL

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

That is terrific!

Print your post out and stick it somewhere that you can easily see, so if you have low days again you can remember what it's like to feel good.

Enjoy your beautiful day!

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:wootrock: Good for the good day and yes u are beautiful inside and out

4. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

:wootrock: Amen to that!

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Morning O'Mally:rolleyes:

6. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

That's fantastic :smile: I agree with 'Scum', print it off and put it somewhere you can see it. Here's to many more mornings like this one! :biggrin:

Ps. This REALLY made me smile today.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

woot for the rats! :wootrock:

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Yay!!! :bounce: :D :hug: :hug:

9. ~PinkElephants~

So, i didn't get to the cliffs, but I'm still happy. Had to go reread my thread again jst to reinforce the happiness but it's still there damnit!!!

10. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Thats a really positive thread Kanani ;) The simple pleasures in life are the most important...

11. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Just wanted to remind you of that statement. It's the truth hun, you aren't worth the idiot's time.

12. ~PinkElephants~

Sad how things change within a days time..stupid birds had to go to sleep...grrrrrrr

13. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

But they'll be awake again tomorrow hun