first time in my lfe ive cut now may trigger

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:sad:i dont know how i feel about writing this really i have read many posts and always tried to empathise with those that have felt the need to cut as id never done so before
    but tonight i had a need to do something drastic i dont want sympathy or understanding i merely wanted to write this that need led to me cutting for the first time ever in my life. I did it once and then again and again i felt some kind of release shared with bad feelings that i should not be doing this i want to do it again it helped it eased the rage and tormented mind but i know this was really a bad thing to start :sad:

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Dawn, please let this be the one and only time. It may seem as if it helps, but it really only causes more problems. You do not need to add to the things that you are already having to deal with. You know the dangers of cutting. Please, please I beg you, not to ever do it again. :hug:
  3. liveinhope

Ill try not to hun i just didnt know what else to do im in a bad place again i promise ill try not to ty for caring u tc hun:sad::cry:
  4. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Hi Hun,

I do understand how cutting can release so much pain, how the pain u feel on the inside is now seen on the outside...however, as someone who wishes she never started cutting, please please please try not to start this vicious circle that SH becomes. talk to someone when u get the urge, stamp ur feet, wait 15 minutes, turn the music up really loud, hold ice in ur hands anything but reach for something to cut urself. Now when I see my scars or a new cut it just reminds me off how I feel, I feel bad and disgusted with myself, please try not to cut again,

I hope ur ok?

Lost xx
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

hey Patience. You're best to stop now before it turns addictive hun. i know it may have helped but there are other ways to handle things when they get too much.
    PLease try and stop :hug:
  6. liveinhope

ill try:sad: ty all :sad: Im ina bad place righ now good to know somebody may care
  7. see

see Well-Known Member

:hug::hug::hug: u kno i care my friend
  8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: i care, and cutting can be a very addicting thing to do. If you love to write when u get made write it in ur book orsomething letting all those emotional out. And destracting urself from causeing you more pain.
  9. liveinhope

god i did it again how can i not do this i know i shouldnt my mind is saying no my thoughts are saying yes it will release something anything just to make a bit more space for the other mess thats been landed on my plate
    i dont think i can go on much longer dont want to sound like a record but the will to leave is so very strong i have tried and fought but i want to surrended and perhaps explore another place if there is even such a place
    i cant cope
  10. liveinhope

Re: first time ive cut did it again may trigger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.