First time tonight!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jamie7718, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie7718

jamie7718 Member

Ive been really depressed allday it just kept getting worse, I had quite alot to drink just went to the bathroom and cut myself about 7 times on my leg, it did feel better. I never could of imagine that 6 weeks ago the only release from this pain would be to cut my leg to bits. I can see why its addictive but I dont want it to become a problem

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

You are very wise to think that Jamie. It's the same for all addictions, really - they happen to let us know that something, somewhere isn't right with what we're telling ourselves, and you have the opportunity now to nip this in the bud and make some tracks to finding the deeper answers to what might be causing the depression. Often, with counselling with a competent therapist, they can shed light on things that can give you a new perspective. If you'd like the details of a competent therapist, I can PM them to you - they counsel by Skype world-wide.

3. soalonex

soalonex New Member

I never thought it would become a problem for me either but it has become my addiction now, it seems the more the scars fade the stronger the urge comes to bring them back:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.