First Time

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Melancholy, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

It was my first time today. And it felt so good, I never understood before how people could find it so helpful. But it is, it releases all the emotion which you can't otherwise express, all the people I hate and all those feelings locked up inside me are free. I'd tried everything, writing everything down worked to an extent, but this is the first time that I've actually felt a weight off my shoulders.

I understand what it's all about. I understand it's not about being suicidal. I understand the feeling as blood runs down your skin.

I hope the release never wears off.

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:sad: Hun, please, please, please don't do it again. Cutting can ruin your life. Just, trust me, you don't want to get addicted to it. :hug: Stay safe, PM me if you want to talk. x

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Aww, so sorry to hear you had to SH hun.

Please don't do it again, if you get addicted it is very hard to stop xx

Stay and talk to us when you/if you get the urge again

Stay safe <3

xx :hug: :hug:

4. mb75

mb75 Well-Known Member

Lauren don't do it again..... I know it's easier said than done but try not to.
    I also thought like you and I started cutting exactly 6 days ago, and guess what, now I can't stop... Unless I carve loser on my hand every single morning I'm not happy.. it has become like a drug now and I can't seem to be able to stop myself.... you still have a chance, try not to ok hun? :hug: :hug: :hug:

5. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

The only reason I started was because I couldn't find any other way to let it out. I'm just not convinced that I will be able to find anything else that helps.

It hasn't got so bad again yet, I think it'll be a while before my next crisis point, and thanks all, I'll come on here before I do it again,

xxx

6. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

i beseech thee to never let 'again' ever happen...
    that is harder than stopping a freight-train in 10 meters..but please..forget it even happened a first time. do not get sucked into this. it feels nice..but it will kill you.

trust us in this.

bless.
    - Henry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.