First time

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Bigman2232, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

So I just cut myself for the first time. I'm not really sure why I did it. I guess it's partly so I can feel something other than anger and frustration. Things have just been getting progressively worse and I guess I want to see if I could really go through with cutting my wrists if I can't find a less messy way.

I've got a full dissection kit so no razors needed, I just used the scalpel for this time. Clean cut, very little pain. Just hope I didn't go too deep.

2. Ann

Ann Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say to you since I did cut myself too... But I didn't wanted to leave your message unanswered and let you think nobody cares:wink:

I'm sorry you did that to yourself...:mellow:
    Don't follow through and don't take your life away please!
    Just like you I cut my wrist, but I wouldn't recommend it. It changes nothing. You'll just have a scar.

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

4. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

Hi, well this can be the first time and the last one, or the first of a lot. I see you are a senior member so i guess you have been reading SH post before. Let me tell you the pain that you suffer now cannot be compared by the constant desire of cutting yourself, of the fear that you will have of being discovered, you will feel like a drug addict because that`s what we (sh) are. When you cut, your body crates an hormone called endorphines (the ones it creates when you are in love or when you eat chocolat) to stop the pain. After a while your body will NEED this edorphines like a drug addict needs the drugs, your body will get used to small scars and you will need to do them deeper or, make more of them. This is when you can stop it, when you have 2 choises: to add another problem, or to win a fight over SH(self harm). Please do not take this as just an advice of a crazy young girl,take it as an advice of someone who is far awway from where you are now and can tell you how is it going to be in a month, or in a year, or later too.Please find yourself something to release the stress or anger or pain that doesn`t damage your body. You could try to go to a gim and do exercise untill you are exausted, or go out to run, or meet with a friend. Please remember that we are here^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.