First Time...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Rai02, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rai02

Rai02 Active Member

This is my 1st time on any kind of site like this. I have been thinking about killing myself all day today, and am trying to reach out for some help. I have no idea what to do...

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I would like to welcome you to SuicideForum, Rai! :hug:

Maybe people here can help give you a new sense of what else you can do to reach out for help. Would love to learn more about you and what's going on!

3. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, very proud of you for being here. <3

4. Rai02

Rai02 Active Member

I am not so sure what to think about by being here. All I do know is that today I was ready to come home and take my husband's 357 to my head. I just can't follow thru cause I am unsure of some things...

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hi hun glad you are here can you keep talking to us hun so we can help you more What has got you so down hugs

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Rai, Welcome to the forums!! If you are ready to commit then you need to go to the hospital straight away..Tell them you need to speak to someone in mental health..If you don't have a way to get there then call an ambulance.. You need some professional help to get put on meds.. Can you tell us more about why your so down??

7. Rai02

Rai02 Active Member

I wish I had an exact reason for being so down. I am just fed up with life in general. I can never get a break. I feel like no one knows who I really am, like my whole existence is a lie. Does that make sense?

I am depressed, maybe I even have depression, you knows. All I know is this is not the 1st or even the 2nd time I have been here. I am hanging on to every little reason I can think of to keep it together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.