First World problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moat

Banned Member
You have all heard about them before; from having your favourite dress or skirt ot shirt torn to one earring getting lost and never found again to the air conditioning or other electrical appliances around the house not working when you want them to, or your mobile phone battery dying in the midle of an impotant phone call, so I thought that this would be a good thread to make, to find out what everyone finds as first World problem.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My internet was just down for 2 hours and I was getting super agitated and pissed. First world problems.

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
The school emailing system installed a new folder called Clutter which then proceeded to store all new emails as opposed to delivering them to Inbox as per usual. Cost me my project partner; it wasn't until my teacher mentioned he also sent me an email regarding the project that I hadn't replied to when I walked into his class.

Arg, extra folders and technology! *shakes fist*

Happened today. And now I do twice as much as I expected and turn it in by today. And my computer touch pad is being evil.

Brittless

Dishes... No matching socks, dryer eats them all up... Walking to the store that is five minutes away... having to take the bus, my poster constantly falling off my wall, stupid sticky tape...my oil painting judging me from my wall... running out of ibuprofen... not enough cute clothes..

Flaxney

Forgetting my password creation scheme and having to check multiple inboxes for password recovery. Also pop music playing in the shopping centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00