First..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kizzybaby, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kizzybaby

kizzybaby Well-Known Member

It doesnt matter whether things go good or bad for me, i always return to this point of just wanting to die. The past was so terrible, that i dont see how it couldnt have been because of me. Rationally i know none of what ive been through was my fault, but a part of me asks, how could it not be?
    Even when things are going well, i cant help thinking theyd go even better if i wasnt around. Today, i was talking to someone, who doesnt really know me well, and wouldnt have dreamed that the conversation topic of sucide would be so personal to me, and he said that he though, maybe some people are just not of this world, maybe some peoples suffering is too great, and maybe there are some people you just have to let go. I dont think i'll ever forget talking to him, or what he said.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

He was wrong and lacked compassion...if this refers to you...you are not disposable, and very cared for here...please know that what you were told were the words of a person lacking insight...J

3. kizzybaby

kizzybaby Well-Known Member

Thanks. I really like the way this person thinks usually, and i like to hear his theories. I guess that what he was saying is something that is very real to me, an probably lots of other people, but you are so used to knowing that thinking that way is irrational and unreal, and that these things are not rwally true, and just feelings, that when a seemingly rational and mentally stable person speaks that way, you begin to wonder if you may actually be onto something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.