Fix me !!!??!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itmahanh, Oct 7, 2010.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Just another example of how "easy" it is to get rid of depression and or suicidal thoughts.

I'm sure lots of members here know the tv program House. So he was treating a patient that was suicidal. Ok. He fixes her physical pain and presto, no longer suicidal. Wonderful.

Now how many times have you said yourself or heard someone else say, "I dont want to die, just end the pain"? Not physical pain. Emotional pain. So next step... a doc that prescribes pills to cover the pain. Make it more bearable. Not wonderful.

No one seems to be able to offer a "fix" for emotional pain. And it seems like no one is interested in trying to find it. Same meds, same therapy same, same, same.

Well I'm sick of how depression and suicide is depicted on tv, Hell most places in RL. Get real and stop making things worse for people that really are suffering.

I'm begging please, someone, anyone, find the FIX for me or let me fix it the only way I know how.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you find that fix send it to me okay. New meds hopefully still not here yet but hopeful it will work We all need that miracle cure but we know the cure is only going to come from us forgive ourselves somehow we have to do that and somehow we have to forget and move forward i wish i could If only we could see how others see us i think you are the most kindest caring person and so intelligent and i wish you were closer so i could take some of that pain away from you take care of you okay just be good to you for me okay

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I totally relate to that...today I saw my psy and I was trying to tell him all about the pain I got recently but he was looking at the file and saying hmmm, hmmm...then filled my prescription and asked me where I wanted to leave by (there are two exits to the building) I mean what the fuck? I just told you I was highly stressed, down depressed always fucking tired...and all you do is fill me up with pills? great thanks...

sorry...this post isn't helping I know...just so down...why can't there be any easy fix to it? why can't I be like normal people? not depressed, not suicidal, not cutting....