Fkn pissed off

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by black_rose_99, Jan 4, 2011.

1. black_rose_99

black_rose_99 Well-Known Member

I am so mad and upset that I can't actually even see straight right now. I'm being evicted because of this stupid fight with this stupid fkn boobless b***h. She complained to the landlord and he's told me he will not renew my lease in February and the whole thing is just so UTTERLY UNFAIR. I have been there longer, she has problems with not just me but another housemate, but because the other housemate wants to sleep with her, I'm fairly sure he's been in on the whole thing and complained to the landlord too. She has the money to move and I do not. Silver lining? Well, at least the decision is made for me as to whether I should move or not, I'll never have to see her again in my life however long or short that may be, and... I had a third but it escapes me in my rage. Oh that's it, at least I have 7 weeks to find somewhere, more than one could ask really. He said he'd give me a reference, SO FRICKING GENEROUS, that he doesn't have a problem with me, I've always been a good tenant and paid my rent on time, he just WON'T LISTEN TO MY SIDE, no matter how good of a fkn tenant I have been. This is my HOME, I LOVE my room, I LOVE my house, I LOVE where I live and because she can't get her shyte together she's gone and friggin DOBBED like a ten year old. Plus I have too much crap to move.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:console::console:not fair at all but at least you won't have to put up with her now.
  3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

At least you know where she lives.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Maybe you could send your landlord a letter telling your side of the story.. Cooler heads get more attention..I hope you don't have any problem fiding a new flat.. I would ditch your room mate if he's sleeping with her.. You don't need the xtra heartache..
  5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I agree with above, you will be better off without her, move on with your life.
  6. black_rose_99

black_rose_99 Well-Known Member

Hi Eclipse, NoMoney, Stranger, DoItYourself

Thanks so much for your comments,

Yep it's true at least I will be able to move out and get away from her and that insane househould (it's true my colleague told me today she's never heard me come in and say that I've ever loved the people I live with, that all they do is bring me down). And having her address is a bonus NoMoney :D

Stranger, what you said is sort of what I've been feeling as well - I would like to write a letter with my side of the story. I'm worried it would affect my chances of a reference later, however, I think if I can write it with a cooler head and keep a copy to show any potential flats that might accept me that it might just work.

:hug: all and thank you for listening