flashback.

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by beauutyy, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

i really forget about how much my mom used to hurt me.
    now,she does it with words. but i remember when it wasnt words.
    when it was brooms and pans, and her curling iron...
    things that were physically painful. now, she hurts me mentally. she always says hurtful things. sometimes we are cool and fine, but other days all i hear is negativity out of her mouth towards me. its hard to brush it off cause, i hear it from other people. and idk,sometimes its all i beileve.

she has stopped that abuse mid way through sophomore year,when someone called the police on her cause i ran out of the house at 3am screaming. ehhh. today she came up to me and punched me really really hard. my arm is so sore from it. idk why she did. i couldnt tell if she was jokingly doing it,or was really mad at me. it hurt,but i didnt say anything. but it just brought back the memory of all the bad happening to me. i started to shiver,and i was about to panick,but i am okay now. i just needed to get it off my chest....

2. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya,

:hug:

If you want to talk more then I am here. PM me if you want. Sometimes talk does help. Your mother should never have done any of that. I can't say I completely understand but I have been through something else and I know how this can affect you. I am glad you have found us and have been able to post this thread.

Take Care

Sam
    x

3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

hell i'd report her ass. my mom use to be super abusive towards me and my sis. well, my sis passed away and she stopped doing it when i got big enough to fight back. you don't have to put up with any of that, and if i were you i wouldn't. you start standing up for yourself i believe it is very good chances she'll begin to back off. i could be wrong, but i'm guessing not. please take the chance and stand up for yourself you deserve it.

please take care and stay safe

4. beauutyy

well she hasnt done anything to me in a few years. but i mean, i have been standing up for myself,and when i do she finds some other way to tear me down. and then,when i say i am planning on moving out,she wigs,and starts a five-year old fit. throws shit,and says stuff. and its like,why cant you just leave me alone? idk. i feel like i am trapped for eternity. even though,i get no phsyical abuse,the words she say hurt me more,than anything. sometimes i just go upstairs to my room, sit in it and cry. and i cry so hard,that its hard to breathe, & eh,sorry i am rambling. but i thank you so much for your reply.<33

5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

wow i'm really sorry that your mum can be so cruel :( it upset me to just read that. i hope you know that she's the one in the wrong, that you definitely don't deserve to be treated like that. i had problems with my mum like that as well when i was younger, sometimes she got in incredibly angry moods for a few days at a time and could be really horrible, being violent and calling me fat and stuff. we get on well now though. thats really horrible though. i just want to :hug: you :( she shouldn't treat you that way.

6. beauutyy

aww.you are sweet. and im sorry about your past experiences as well. i usually never tell anyone about my mom like this. i just say shes a mean.ha. this is like the first time,where i am actually said anything remotely open about her. and aww, i like hugs. i shall hug you back,cause you're a sweetheart & i appreciate your response. :hug: <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.