Fleurise week away from chat, updates and catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Hi all I'm going to be taking a week away from chat to work on a few things. I'll still be around in forums and if you really need me I can do pm chat when I'm able.
I have been thinking for a while that I need to improve a few things in my own life.
Just home from grocery shopping and oh boy was it busy there today. I went not entirely know what I was going to buy. As some of you may know my diet hasn't been great. The only healthy meal I've been having is breakfast. My body has finally got through to me and said enough.
So somehow fresh fruit and vegetables and other good foods all ended up in my trolley. Standing at the checkout having a panic attack about the crowds and healthy food I decided I CAN do this.
This afternoon I'm going to to relax, maybe do some craft work. Dishes and a general tidy before preparing my slow cooker to go on in the morning.

Look forward to seeing you in here for a catch up. Thank you for all the wonderful support I receive here. *grouphug

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Have a lovely break from chat :) You definitely deserve it.

Well done for getting yourself all healthy foods, look at the October Edition of the healthy eating and dieting thread - it might help.

πŸ₯—βœ”πŸ’–

Fleur, i am proud of you and cheering you on. I consider you my friend and i want the best for you. Healthy eating is key, the more you do eat right, the better you will feel mentally and physically. Consider no sugary drinks or desserts. Its worth a try. I'm having a rough time with Beanie but my bipolar is in remission. Eight days sugar free. Eight days of remission. The most in three years. Please post more crafts i enjoy your work. Love you!

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
My afternoon hasn't gone entirely to plan, general tidy up was started. Ended up having another visit from Mum. So that meant another two hours on local council elections and filling in voting paper. So glad that is over. Then we headed out to a place called reduced to clear. Got some unhealthy food and mum is also storing some in my freezer. So willpower will be necessary.

Besides everything I'm feeling more relaxed and my head is finally starting to clear.
@T for Tina I'm so proud of you too your doing amazing and as always will be thinking of you. *hugtackles

MusicMoggy

Hey Fleur!

That's great to hear you're taking some time to focus on yourself (you will be missed ofc!).

Good luck with the healthy eating - I need to get back on that myself along with properly kick starting the exercising - epic fail last month lol. But every day's a new day!

Enjoy the quality time for yourself and the new healthy food... you CAN do it!! *hug

MusicMoggy

Hey @SleepyOwl great to hear from you. Missing you too. The epic fails don't matter it's how you bounce back and the fact that you keep trying. You can do it *dance1.
Very true! The first step is always the hardest... going to meet family later today (including sis I haven't seen in ages) so might have a session on the indoor bike before to get the "feel good" chemicals going. :D *dance2

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking some time when you need to. It's the healthy thing to do so well done for recognising that. Enjoy your break, you deserve it, and come back to us when your batteries are recharged *hug

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
*starsFinally found a new vacuum cleaner. Mine hasn't been working properly for months. Mum is picking me up tomorrow morning so I can go buy it. So excited woo-hoo.

LostGirl22

To live would be an awfully big adventure
I'll miss you Fleur but I know this is for the best :) I hope you take care of yourself, taking time off and distancing yourself can be a great opportunity to reflect and self-discover. Have fun and be patient with yourself fleur *hug

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Bright sunny morning here in New Zealand.
Woke up 5am yikes anyway had breakfast and did things like smuggle with Tammy for a while. Spent time on aliexpress my shopping site, doing disputes for orders that haven't arrived. But no stress will be getting a refund.
Nasty ibs annoying me today but I'm refusing to let it stop me for doing things. In about half an hour Mum is picking me up and we are off out so I can buy my new vacuum cleaner woo-hoo.
Slow cooker isn't on yet *shh, don't let @Petal or the October healthy eating exercise forum know :D.
Hope you all have great days I'll check back here later.

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
OK so @Petal obviously didn't look here lol but I did manage to get the slow cooker on and I'm proud of myself. Just after 4pm here and I've hit a tired patch in my day. Cheated earlier today and went onto chat for a while to celebrate. Today I got my appointment for my assessment to get home help and personal cares. Woo-hoo so Monday afternoon I will have the assessment, don't know if I find out afterwards or have to wait for a decision but I'll keep you posted. Also brought a new vacuum today to replace the barely sucky one.
Not sure what my evening holds tonight feeling tired, ibs has been annoying me today, wears me out.

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Not sure what today holds already 11am. Feeling really tired today. I think just dishes to do today. Will go on chat a little so hope to catch up with people there. Thinking I'll also do a little craft work but we will seen.

Fleury Dragon

Rawr 🐲
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
Today has ended up being a day of rest, I'm still recharging. Have had an awesome nap this afternoon 3 hours. Watching a movie on TV now, several on this evening. I'm learning to be gentle on myself on days my body isn't being nice to me. :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
OK so @Petal obviously didn't look here lol but I did manage to get the slow cooker on and I'm proud of myself. Just after 4pm here and I've hit a tired patch in my day. Cheated earlier today and went onto chat for a while to celebrate. Today I got my appointment for my assessment to get home help and personal cares. Woo-hoo so Monday afternoon I will have the assessment, don't know if I find out afterwards or have to wait for a decision but I'll keep you posted. Also brought a new vacuum today to replace the barely sucky one.
Not sure what my evening holds tonight feeling tired, ibs has been annoying me today, wears me out.
Sorry I missed this *hug well done, you're getting loads done, hope you are enjoying your break from chat and keep that slow cooker on darling, love and hugs πŸ’ž*hug You're so cool *yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00