Flood

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Down in the flood of remembrance, I weep like a child for the past. - D.H. Lawrence

Just felt like quoting that 'cause I'm remembering a couple friends I knew from college who I miss a lot. I wish I spent more time with them.

2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Unfortunately we all lose touch with people. Why don't you give them a call? I'm sure they would be happy to hear from you.

3. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I often wonder what my old friends are doing.

4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

same here ..

through every depressive episode in my life my friends hav become fewer and fewer ..
    2 the point where i am totally friendless .. apart from u guys here :)
    i sometimes wish i had them back 4 the laughs we had .. but i guess real friends are the ones that stick around when u dont feel like laughing...

:hug:

5. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I no longer have their phone numbers. I tried to look them up on the web, but nothing's showing.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have the memories for now and that is a positive. I hope you meet up with them again someday. Old friends memories nice to have.

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Yes that is one positive.
    I'm sorry you're feeling low thinking about the past. I'm always stuck in memories :hug:

8. nevertheanswer

nevertheanswer Active Member

You know, someday you might just see them again while walking on the streets. Remember those good memories and once you do get to see them, reconnect!

9. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Thanx you guys!

:hug:

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I know how it feels to lose touch with people you were once so close with. But i'm sure they wonder about you too and one day they might pop back into your life completely by chance, you never know! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.