Fluoxetine

nolonger

has anyone here had any good experience with fluoxetine?(i think thats how its spelt).

im on 20mg as of yesterday, ive had a bit of reflux/heartburn but it seems to have died down which im thankful for. my emotions are kind of all over the place, but it could be because of my current situation or im having one of my episodes.

DawnB

I started on it again this week. (I took it when I was 16 and I didn't remember any side effects at the time.)

This time, it's not good. I feel physically awful. Besides fatigue, my heart beats faster, diarrhea, my body feels funny, and I'm always hungry. I end up not sleeping at night either.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Ive only been in it a month but CPN wants a change as its making my anxiety worae and giving me horrible nightmare. I hear its good for just treating depression though. Some side effects I was warned of was an upset tummy and can make insomnia worse for a little while.

UsedToBe

I'm on 40mg, but it doesn't seem to do any good to me. I became suicidal after citalopram, but fluoxetine is not helping to reduce these thoughts, actually they are even more intensive and scarily real.
Reflux too.

nolonger

I'm having problems similar to yours DawnB.

throughout the whole day i have this sick feeling....with a bit of heart burn. I can't get to sleep at night, but when I do i end up waking up halfway through and lying there. its causing more problems than its solving.

feathers

Think that tends to be the case with most ADs which is a bit silly. They're trying to put me on fluoxetine at the minute even though I'm not depressed oO. Seems silly! All those side effects for no possible benefit. :laugh:

Kaz x

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00