• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Flying Away Slowly~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiyah everyone!
My name is Sami and well... I don't really know what to say to introduce me on a site like this.
I suppose I should say that my user name, AerieFlew, represents a friends of mine who lost her life shortly after I tried to. She ended up killing herself, and I was unable to do such.

Random Break>>> omg MJ! >>> :moonwalk:

Anyways... Well I am sixteen, my parents passed away two years ago, I'm a junior in high school and starting college next year for free (hopefully), I love art, and music is a huge outlet for me.

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone so... hiyah!

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
hi and welcome ...for some one so young you have experienced alot of sadness but yet seem very positive. The people here are great i have no idea where i would be without this forum so i hope you find it as useful as i have.
BIG HUG xxx:boogie:

hi and welcome ...for some one so young you have experienced alot of sadness but yet seem very positive. The people here are great i have no idea where i would be without this forum so i hope you find it as useful as i have.
BIG HUG xxx:boogie:
Ha, sadness of my past goes a bit deeper than just losing my parents and friends to suicide. Thank you though.
I try VERY hard to be positive. My uncle tells me, if you act enthusiastic you will be enthusiastic. It takes to much energy though...
Thank you very much though, I hope it is just as helpful. Especially for right now.
(((shadow girl)))

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi welcome to SF i am glad to see you reaching out for some support i do think that what your uncle says is not so correct sometime we need more intervention the just telling ourselves to be okay. I hope you have a good doctor to talk to and receive help from hugs

Hello both of you :)

>.> I have no doctor or anyone to really talk about it...
Thank you tho eclipse.
Yeah even tho I try to be happy and okay, I can't say I am...

Welcome!!!, I hope you find what you seek in tis forum!!!... I have been a member for a short period of time and I have found it really helpfull, people here are all very kind and friendly!!!

Great news about Collegue!! what will you be studying?

Welcome!!!, I hope you find what you seek in tis forum!!!... I have been a member for a short period of time and I have found it really helpfull, people here are all very kind and friendly!!!

Great news about Collegue!! what will you be studying?
Thank you :)

I am actually starting with business and Early Childhood Education and then going to a special education for children course. I want to open a day care for children, before elementary school, with autism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00