Flying Away Slowly~

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by AerieFlew, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AerieFlew

AerieFlew Member

Hiyah everyone!
    My name is Sami and well... I don't really know what to say to introduce me on a site like this.
    I suppose I should say that my user name, AerieFlew, represents a friends of mine who lost her life shortly after I tried to. She ended up killing herself, and I was unable to do such.

Random Break>>> omg MJ! >>> :moonwalk:

Anyways... Well I am sixteen, my parents passed away two years ago, I'm a junior in high school and starting college next year for free (hopefully), I love art, and music is a huge outlet for me.

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone so... hiyah!

2. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

hi and welcome ...for some one so young you have experienced alot of sadness but yet seem very positive. The people here are great i have no idea where i would be without this forum so i hope you find it as useful as i have.
    BIG HUG xxx:boogie:

3. AerieFlew

AerieFlew Member

Ha, sadness of my past goes a bit deeper than just losing my parents and friends to suicide. Thank you though.
    I try VERY hard to be positive. My uncle tells me, if you act enthusiastic you will be enthusiastic. It takes to much energy though...
    Thank you very much though, I hope it is just as helpful. Especially for right now.
    (((shadow girl)))

4. Welcome to the forum samii.. :hug:

You can find lots of support here in this forum.. Take care and do hope to hear from you again..

5. AerieFlew

AerieFlew Member

Thank you very much MA :3
    :hug:

I will keep posting :)

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Samii...

7. AerieFlew

AerieFlew Member

Thank you Joseph..
    ((()))

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to SF i am glad to see you reaching out for some support i do think that what your uncle says is not so correct sometime we need more intervention the just telling ourselves to be okay. I hope you have a good doctor to talk to and receive help from hugs

9. AerieFlew

AerieFlew Member

Hello both of you :)

>.> I have no doctor or anyone to really talk about it...
    Thank you tho eclipse.
    Yeah even tho I try to be happy and okay, I can't say I am...

10. kokie

kokie Member

Welcome!!!, I hope you find what you seek in tis forum!!!... I have been a member for a short period of time and I have found it really helpfull, people here are all very kind and friendly!!!

Great news about Collegue!! what will you be studying?

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know i try too but i think sometimes therapy and medication is needed to heal us inside more hugs to you

12. AerieFlew

AerieFlew Member

Thank you :)

I am actually starting with business and Early Childhood Education and then going to a special education for children course. I want to open a day care for children, before elementary school, with autism.

13. AerieFlew

AerieFlew Member

I agree... I was in therapy and on medication for years but my aunt and uncle pulled that all away from me cold turkey right after my parents died :-/

((()))

14. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome!

15. AerieFlew

AerieFlew Member

Thank you kitty :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.