• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

FLYING HIPPOS - how's that for an original title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, yeah, like you probably guess I'm new.

I've been in hospital as a part time inpatient (ie I'm there half the week) for 20 months now. I have severe ocd, ptsd and depression and I've tried to kill myself to no avail too many times to count in the last few years. A friend recommended me this place, so yeah, here I am. Hope, people don't mind me dropping by.

bunny

Staff Alumni
hey there :smile: :welcome: to the forum

i hope you are able to find some of the support you need here, im always free if you need to talk to someone just PM me :hug:

take care
bunny

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Dear Freakstorm;

Welcome to the forum!:smile: I hope you can find (I'm sure you'll find) the love and support and compassion you need. Post here whenever you feel the need. We're experienced listeners and we understand others' problems cause we all have our own!:wink: We truly know the rewards that kindness brings to both giver and receiver.:smile: Hope to see you around the forum.

love and hugs and hope,

least

:welcome: to SF. Of course we don't mind you dropping in on us. I am sure you will find many people to share your story with and they in turn will share with you. We can offer lots of caring and support. I hope to see you around the forum. Take care. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00