Flying to Europe!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by AlexDanish, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

I don't really know where to put this, so I guess I can put it here.

I'm flying to Europe for two weeks or something! Going to land in London, then fly to Amsterdam, then France, then Germany!

I'm super excited. This had kept my mind occupied and I've been in a good mood lately... It's going to be good to see the world, get some different perspectives, and hopefully this experience will change me for the better and I can come back a better and wiser person... Haha, or not! Whatever :laugh:

So... To make this engaging for everyone, what's the best vacation you've ever been on/the farthest place you've been?
  2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

My best, which is also the furtherst away, vacation was when I went to Dubai. It was so nice, our hotel room was on the ground level so you could walk out of the room onto the grass and then to the beach. The weather was warm and sunny all the time and because I was a child I wasn't in stress at all. I just enjoyed every single moment of it and when returning home I was so sad, had to cry even :D

I live in Paris :D Well only for 3 more weeks...
  3. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

I envy you :sad:
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I hope you have an awesome time Alex. It will be an amazing experience for you.

I love holidays, couldn't really pick a best place though. Anywhere with a beach & I'm happy. My worst holiday was probably Greece when I was younger, that was not fun.
  5. bluebird002

bluebird002 Active Member

The furthest place I've been to is Vladimir, in Russia. I also went to Moscow and St Petersburg that fortnight. I didn't really have a great time, as such, though. I don't think I've ever had a great vacation. I would like to though.

The best vacation I've had is 4 days in Barcelona because it was so warm, had a nice vibe and it's one of the best cities to visit since there are lots of good things to see there that aren't more of the same. It didn't stop me from feeling incredibly depressed when there though at times, for being single. I didn't mind not being there with other people like friends/family though, since I never wanted those much anyway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.