FML why does NOTHING ever work right for me?!!?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by HappyNeverLiamius, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dear god... im just ready to give it all up... i was talking to an online friend (the only friend who really unserstands me) he was being really suportice and he was helping me through my problems... sudenyl my comp crashed and all was lost... i cried for two hours and sat in the bathrom slittin my rists... theres no hope im about to die someone please just tlak to me noone else will cus nobody listen 2 me my life is a painful vortex and society is debliltatly making things worse me for....... fml

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

HappyNeverLiamius - I hate when that happens, computers are never 100%. Do you have a number for your friend so you can maybe call him and chat instead.
    Please don't hurt yourself or do anything.

3. i wish i cud but my parents tok my mobile preicistl for that reson and they watch over me every landline cal i make i have to get their permosion i trioed callin my friend once and they cut the lines as soon as i tried to say how deprese d i was and ehwn I aksed why they said STOP BEIN AN ATENTION HORE AND GO BACK UPSTEIRS WHEN YOU SHOW YOUR RESPONSIBLE WE WILL LET YOU but they think depresion is irresponsibiliey WHY dont they see it s REL??????

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

5. Concave

Concave Active Member

I'm not sure if you are a troll or not...if so this is the wrong place to troll. We have serious problems. If you are not a troll, then please think about the way you talk to others... I know it can be hard and frustrating dealing w/ depression and it easy(for me) to criticize and push people away. (like in an earlier post where I said some nasty stuff to you. Sorry about that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.